Total Pageviews

Monday 16 May 2011

Frustration is... incompetence in the service industry

I was phoned and told I was due for an upgrade and went into the Pavillion branch of my service provider, only to be told that I was not legible for another 10 days but was advised by J**u (employee of the month) to do the paper work in the meantime which we did.

I upgraded from *** Anytime 200 Topup to *** Anytime 350 Topup and was told that due to the contract upgrade I would be getting a R2700 voucher. When I went in 10 days later I was told by J**u (employee of the month) 'Oops, I made a mistake - it's a R1600 voucher' which I graciously accepted. Then the voucher took forever to be activated, which I also graciously accepted.

I upgraded on 18 March 2011 and when I received my airtime it was still R200. I went in to check this out and was told by J**u (employee of the month) that the R350 would kick in 'next month'. Well, 'next month' has now arrived and guess what? I have just received R200 airtime.

I am getting sick and tired of running back and forth to the Pavillion to sort these cock ups out as it is MY time and MY money being wasted!!!!! Is this considered a breach of contract on the service providers part?

WOULD SOME ONE COMPENTENT (NOT J**U - EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!!!) PLEASE SORT THIS OUT AS I AM TOTALLY FED UP NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment